Author Topic: Thai Air Asia SP 2013 !!!  (Read 90911 times)

Offline mrpassage69

• นักรบ
ไม่กล้าสมัคร 5 5 55  55 5 (ในหัวมีแค่เรื่องกลศาสตร์)

ไว้ปีหน้าๆ เจอกัลครับผม E25 E25 E25 E25

Offline errorist

• ประชาชน
สอบถามหน่อยครับ
ต้องส่งคะแนน TOEIC ตอนช่วงไหนหรอครับ?

เช็คจากตอนสมัครออนไลน์ไม่เห็นมีช่องให้ใส่คะแนนครับ

Offline errorist

• ประชาชน
ทราบแล้วครับ
ต้องยื่นคะแนน TOEIC ในช่วง interview

ขอโทษทีครับ

Offline FLAMINGO

• ประชาชน

Offline SS4

• ทหารเลว
ทราบแล้วครับ

ขอโทษทีครับ

แสดงว่าตอนสมัครกับสอบข้อเขียน ยังไม่ต้องใช้คะแนน TOEIC ยังไม่มีก้อสามารถไปสอบข้อเขียนได้ใช่มั้ยครับ
นอกจากว่าเราผ่านข้อเขียนไปแล้ว จำเป็นต้องยื่นคะแนน TOEIC ให้เขาใช่รึเปล่าครับ  O37

Offline SS4

• ทหารเลว
ทราบแล้วครับ

ขอโทษทีครับ

แสดงว่าตอนสมัครกับสอบข้อเขียน ยังไม่ต้องใช้คะแนน TOEIC ยังไม่มีก้อสามารถไปสอบข้อเขียนได้ใช่มั้ยครับ
นอกจากว่าเราผ่านข้อเขียนไปแล้ว จำเป็นต้องยื่นคะแนน TOEIC ให้เขาใช่รึเปล่าครับ  O37

ได้ข้อมูลแล้วครับ เพิ่งเปิดไปอ่านระเบียบการสมัคร
http://www.thaiairasia.co.th/pilot/document/Thai%20AirAsia%20student%20pilot%20recruitment%20program%202013.pdf

Offline napat1986

• ทหารเลว
แล้วบัญชีที่ต้องโอนเงินค่าสมัครทางเวบไซต์จะแจ้งเมื่อไหร่เหรอครับ ใครพอจะทราบบ้างครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ

Offline npcomp

• ประชาชน
ต้องลองสนามบ้างซะแล้วววว O29

Offline fitty767

• ประชาชน
ขอถามเกี่ยวกับข้อสอบนิดนึงคับ
-ไม่ทราบว่าคณิตกะฟิสิกส์นี่ออกทุกเรื่องเลยรึป่าวคับ หรือเน้นเรื่องใดเป็นหลักป่ะคับ เพราะถ้าใครได้สอบ SP PG กับ SP TG จะรู้เลยว่ามันต่างกันมาก เพราะ PG ดูเหมือนจะออกเกือบทุกเรื่องเลยอย่างละนิดละหน่อย แต่ TG ก็จะไม่ได้ออกทุกเรื่องขนาดนั้น แต่จะเน้นอยู่ไม่กี่เรื่อง (ตามความรู้สึกของผมน่ะ)

Offline FLAMINGO

• ประชาชน

Offline ifly

• ประชาชน
 E07 May somebody post the idea of what to study for Thai Air Asia student pilot exam?
I heard that the exam is much more complicated than TG pilot. I would like to know what I should study. What materials should be covered for physics and maths? How hard is the english exam compared to toeic? I would like to buy books to study, what are the recommended books?  E53 Please share your idea or suggestions. All the helps would be appreciated.

Offline mrpassage69

• นักรบ
รอเอาคำตอบด้วยคน

Offline blue_cosmos

• ประชาชน
Some information on the topics regarding Math and Physics would be much appreciated krub  O07 Math and Physics are very big and have many different areas and specific topics  - สอบนักบิน 308-

Thank you very much for any help krub

Questions:
How to they weigh the grading system?

If you do well in English and Aptitude but so so in Math and Physics will that cut you out?

Is there company, aviation and general knowledge as well?
If so under what section will that be weighted on?

Offline golf307

• FLY away
  • ขุนศึก 9 ทัพ
Some information on the topics regarding Math and Physics would be much appreciated krub  O07 Math and Physics are very big and have many different areas and specific topics  - สอบนักบิน 308-

Thank you very much for any help krub

Questions:
How to they weigh the grading system?

If you do well in English and Aptitude but so so in Math and Physics will that cut you out?

Is there company, aviation and general knowledge as well?
If so under what section will that be weighted on?

In my opinion and experiences, I believe that the test will accummulate all parts such as general(company) knowledge, math,physic, aptitude, English together toward the final score and line up a total scores list. So if they wanted 40 candidates, they just select the top 40 candidates from the list. Is that answer your question?

Remember ! your score will also be review during the interview, it may concluded in the final result final decision.

Goodluck guys,

PS. Math, and physic should be M.6 (year 12 level)

« Last Edit: 09 June 2013, 21:20:31 +07 by golf307 »

Offline blue_cosmos

• ประชาชน
Thank you "golf307" your help and advice is much appreciated.

One more question regarding answering questions. Is it the same concept as TG where if you answer it wrong they will deduct the score so its best to only answer what you know or do they only count correct answers?

Thank you again krub!

Offline benz43

• นักรบ

One more question regarding answering questions. Is it the same concept as TG where if you answer it wrong they will deduct the score so its best to only answer what you know or do they only count correct answers?

Thank you again krub!

I think TG has no deduction for the wrong answer, they will calculate using ratio between right answer and wrong answer but for TAA, i don't know how they will calculate the score ... in my opinion, it's best to answer the one that you're sure or the choice with high chance.

Offline golf307

• FLY away
  • ขุนศึก 9 ทัพ
 E30

Thank you again krub!

I think TG has no deduction for the wrong answer, they will calculate using ratio between right answer and wrong answer but for TAA, i don't know how they will calculate the score ... in my opinion, it's best to answer the one that you're sure or the choice with high chance.

Agree,

put it this way, if they want 40 candidates and THR first person get 95% and the last person got 72% but unfortunately there are 2-3 people on the 40th place so they will find and chosed who get the lease wrong answers (higher accuracy) candidate.

so!!!!!

if you have absolutely NO idea at all, my suggestion that you don't guess it but if you unsure or 50/50 so you may guess the answers at your own risk!!!! lol
but you may end up in 39th place instead of 40th

Offline WR17

• ประชาชน
มีใครสมัครได้บ้างคะ เข้าหน้าเพจสมัครไม่ได้อ่ะค่ะ
มันขึ้นว่า

This webpage is not available
The connection to www.thaiairasiapilot.net was interrupted.

E21 E21 E21 E21

Offline Saii_Yada

• ประชาชน
มันขึ้นว่า

E21 E21 E21 E21

เป็นเหมือนกันเลยค่ะ เป็นมาประมาณสามวันแล้ว เข้าไม่ได้เลย เริ่มเครียด ฮืออออออออ E08

Offline domdome

• ขุนศึก 9 ทัพ
มันขึ้นว่า

E21 E21 E21 E21

เป็นเหมือนกันเลยค่ะ เป็นมาประมาณสามวันแล้ว เข้าไม่ได้เลย เริ่มเครียด ฮืออออออออ E08

เกิดอะไรขึ้นครับแต่ผมสมัครไปวันแรกๆ ไม่มีปัญหานะ อ่านหนังสือกันด้วยนะครับ แบ่งเวลางาน มาอ่านหนังสือ เหอๆๆๆๆ เหนื่อยค่อดๆ 555

Offline MoonZz

• ประชาชน
ล่าสุดลองเข้าไปสมัครดู linkใช้งานได้ปกติแล้วนะครับ  E30

สมัครกันแล้วก็ไปเตรียมตัวกันต่อได้เลย
 O19 O19 O19

Offline WR17

• ประชาชน
ล่าสุดลองเข้าไปสมัครดู linkใช้งานได้ปกติแล้วนะครับ  E30

สมัครกันแล้วก็ไปเตรียมตัวกันต่อได้เลย
 O19 O19 O19

เข้าได้แล้วเหมือนคร้า
ขอบคุณนะคะ E18 E18

Offline SS4

• ทหารเลว
แล้วบัญชีที่ต้องโอนเงินค่าสมัครทางเวบไซต์จะแจ้งเมื่อไหร่เหรอครับ ใครพอจะทราบบ้างครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ

ผมอยากรู้เหมือนกันครับว่าปริ้นใบชำระเงินตรงไหนครับ หรือว่าต้องรอวันที่ 1 ก.ค. ถึงจะปริ้นได้ครับ ???

Offline Saii_Yada

• ประชาชน

ผมอยากรู้เหมือนกันครับว่าปริ้นใบชำระเงินตรงไหนครับ หรือว่าต้องรอวันที่ 1 ก.ค. ถึงจะปริ้นได้ครับ ???

เป็นเหมือนกันเลยค่ะ ไม่มีที่ให้กดปริ้นใบชำระเงินขึ้นให้ หรืออาจจะต้องรอวันที่1กค.รึป่าวคะ

Offline samapi

• ประชาชน
จากประบการณ์ปีที่แล้วคือ ไม่มีอะไรให้ปริ๊นครับ ทางบริษัทจะบอกวิธีการชำระเงินมา ว่าตอนโอนเงินเราต้องใส่ช่องนี้ๆ หมายเลขนี้ๆ เข้าไปแล้วใช้หลักฐานการโอนเงินมาเป็นหลักฐานครับ

Offline naysolo

• ประชาชน
อย่าลืมชำระค่าสมัครกันนะครับ 800 บาท  E07

Offline SS4

• ทหารเลว
อย่าลืมชำระค่าสมัครกันนะครับ 800 บาท  E07

สามารถปริ้นได้แล้วครับ อย่าลืมไปชำระเงินกันนะ E07

Offline noppakul

• ขุนศึก 9 ทัพ
คือว่าผมจ่ายตังแบบโหลดใบสมัครจากเว็บ เอาใบนั่นไปจ่ายที่เคาน์เตอร์แล้วก็ได้ใบครึ่งหนึ่งที่โดนฉีกไป แล้วก็ใบเสร็จจากธนาคาร คือผมถ่ายทั้งใบที่เหลือครึ่งหนึ่ง+ใบเสร็จธนาคาร รวม1หน้า แบบนี้ มีใครส่งแบบผมบ้างครับ หรือผมส่งผิด รบกวนแชร์ด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ

Offline KelVin

• ประชาชน
คือว่าผมจ่ายตังแบบโหลดใบสมัครจากเว็บ เอาใบนั่นไปจ่ายที่เคาน์เตอร์แล้วก็ได้ใบครึ่งหนึ่งที่โดนฉีกไป แล้วก็ใบเสร็จจากธนาคาร คือผมถ่ายทั้งใบที่เหลือครึ่งหนึ่ง+ใบเสร็จธนาคาร รวม1หน้า แบบนี้ มีใครส่งแบบผมบ้างครับ หรือผมส่งผิด รบกวนแชร์ด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ

ผมก็ส่งแบบนี้เหมือนกันนะ คิดว่าถูกต้องแล้วนะครับ  O08